Renovate, Remodel, Repair
Call it renovating, call it remodeling, call it updating. On every street in every city and every town in North America somebody is doing it. Many don’t give enough thought to whether they are investing wisely on the project. Most people assume that money spent on the house is money well spent. Some projects are clear winners like replacing an old conventional furnace with a modern furnace. Others are not so clear like a high end remodel. In fact most remodeling efforts do not pay back on resale of the house.
This class looks at renovating, remodeling and repairing your house with respect to which areas are the best bang for the buck. Which areas pay you back and which do not.
During this course you will:
- Learn why or why not you should renovate or remodel a home.
- Learn the top ten best projects from a cost benefit point of view.
- Learn which upgrades save money and pay you back during their life cycle.
- Understand the concept of life cycle.
- Learn why maintenance pays off.
- Learn what normal maintenance is.
- Learn the life cycles of some common house components.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH | 6:00-8:00 PM
1805 SHEA CENTER DRIVE SUITE 260 HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO 80129
TO RSVP PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CHR AGENT OR EMAIL US AT EVENTS@COLORADOHOMEREALTY.COM